portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Monday, April 17, 2023

Song of The Day : Nanci Griffith ‘You Can’t Go Home Again’ - & 'Once In A Very Blue Moon' thanks to O MY SOUL


O My Soul


“You Can’t Go Home Again,” Nanci Griffith


thanks as ever to Alice over at O My Soul for the reminder . . . . . . most welcome - we loved Nanci and have everything I think and perhaps the last live concert my wife and I went to that we both loved . . . . . . 



miss you Nanci I know what that home town feeling is . . . . . . . 



and she has followed up with a song from the first time she saw Nanci which coincidentally the Blue Moon tour is when we caught her


Just once . . . . . . 




“Once In A Very Blue Moon,” Nanci Griffith, Fillmore West, San Francisco, Oct. 1, 1989, first time I saw her play. “Thank you kindly!”

2 comments:

Dell said...

Thanks for the reminder -

Andy Swapp said...

Thanks Dell, always welcome! Thanks for dropping by