portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Thursday, July 20, 2023

THE SHADOWS - APACHE, WONDERFUL LAND, FOOT TAPPER

 THE SHADOWS - APACHE



Wonderful Land
 


 The Last Re-Union 2009  - FootTapper


mostly for TwilightZone


Now I think I have said what growing up with an elder brother meant to me and not least musically but The Shadows were kinda important to us both, my big bro and me!
Mostly him and his pals and I believe I have told the tale of us listening to Wonderful Land in our little front room pretending to be the band; the boys with their cricket bats and tennis racket guitars and me ‘ar kid’ allowed to sit at the back and ‘play’ my piano stool ‘drum kit’! 
All was good until one day Steve brought home an album called 
The Times They Are a-Changin' !















and Boy were they!?

and yet the foot kept tapping



No comments: