portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Monday, March 04, 2024

New Voice of the Day | Ciara Mary-Alice Thompson - RENT

This lassie was just on Women’s Hour (BBC Radio 4 ) just now! (I know us chaps are allowed to visit you know!) She can look like this but . . . . . . . 

She was fascinating not least for discussing her bottom revealing dress at the Brit Awards the other day . . . . .something about strict dress design instructions that the "bum crack should be as long as the cleavage" . . .a haute couture rule of ‘thumb’ IMHO!     Think that’s right 🤔

She is better than that but hey if she wants to display her builder’s bum who am I to argue?!

 Ciara Mary-Alice Thompson, is a Dublin country-inflected pop singer I LIKE her!

No I don’t know what a visualiser is we used to call them videos!

she can rock out and the other day broke her neck and collapsed her larynx (yes, really!) while performing and while she is said to be better now she has said she is not gonna stop rocking out!!!?   !!

Have I said I like her?!

No comments: