portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, September 24, 2011


SUPERHEAVY!









Yas, Oh Yas! Can you dig it? I think you can............ oh I see....lots of you [who? ED] think its a joke....look it's just 'Pop' mewsic...I think its incredibly funny! .....and a laugh that you can dance to is what its' always been about hasn't it? It made me smile and tap my feet……Listen to Marley's closing rap at the end and you'll suss it out. This is BRILLIANT! Lots of 'rich people cashing in and making more money'? Well yes, that's what they do! And we love it! Put it back on and forget your cynicism and dance around the room. THIS IS MY HIT OF THE SUMMER! (what Summer? ED) Mick Jagger in a pink suit? I think so! Can anyone else carry this off? Nope! Go Mick, Go Joss, Go Dave, Go A.R., Go Damian! Yougottawalkndon'tlookback! :o)

No comments: