portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Monday, July 30, 2012

 FILE SHARING AT THE END OF DAYS!

I should prolly point out that those of you familiar with my sources of download files that you will not be able to down load anything from my pages as I have been banned outright for sharing copyright infringement for more than three items. I have appealed this but am not holding my breath! Interesting really when I tried to close my account they ask why I want to leave!
Well 4Shared you have BANNED me that's why!

I don't understand quite why they take such a draconian & entirely punitive action I have ALWAYS been explicit that I DO NOT EVER SHARE files that are commercially available. I have always been clear in stating that if anyone finds I have posted such things unknowingly I am always happy to remove said items without such people resorting to threats of legal action but of course this doesn't generate any money! Well frankly I am skint and if you wish to take me to court you are not going to make a centime!

Mediafire have today asked me to take down the 'Bob Dylan and The Grateful Dead unreleased material' boot and I have dutifully removed it.....this looks like happening more and more people so the Swappers vaults may well be inaccessible soon....I am looking into alternative means but it doesn't bode well to those of us who resolutely believe that the free sharing of boots (i.e non-commercially available material) actually PROMOTES SALES!

WATCH THIS SPACE!

or rather wait for the day that tumbleweeds hurtle across the 'blog that nobody reads'........ :o(

anyone with any advice as to how to get round this Brain Police activity I would welcome your thoughts and advice. I have, as I say, never shied away from letting folk know EXACTLY what it is that I share and this is merely material I FOUND ELSEWHERE on the t'internet!? Go figure! as my Amerkan cousins would have it!?

"Stay cool won't you?" Sir Stanley Unwin

No comments: