portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

THE FINAL Final WORD

OK people........it's a sad day but I have had all my file links forbidden, banned and have been kicked off both Mediafire and 4Shared and there are now NO LINKS to file sharing sites on here....I will leave much of the written word for the moment until I decide what to do about it but suffice to say this looks like the end for filesharing from Swappers Mansions. I have enjoyed contact from you all but this looks like going back to literally........ the blog nobody reads......

End of Days

Once again and finally to reiterate there are no links to bootlegs on this site anymore and therfore there is nothing illegal available here,

'What a long strange trip its' been'...........'this is the strangest life I've ever known'.........

Stay cool won't you?!............

Over and out................Swappers


No comments: