portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Sunday, December 23, 2012

 SWAPPERS WINTER HAMPER 2012

Ok OK, so its that time again and this year is no exception in terms of celebrating our inability to count (sic!) the Swappers Winter Hamper and all its glorious contents 80, THAT'S EIGHTY Seasonal Tracks fer yew. Now I don't know about you but I have posted these in my Dropbox so drop by and see (ha haaar).....I don't know about dropbox and it's availablity but I think you can play them as the copyright issue surely makes it unreasonable to download?!
But have a go and see......its a great selection from Bob Dylan to Kate Rusby, John Fahey to Mike Heron (yes yes I KNOW it's the Feast if Stephen AGAIN but I adore it and it is my favourite song of the season...... ) Enjoy! And remember, go buy the albums after you have found something you like......you know it makes sense and is the ENTIRE purpose of my sharing any music anywhere, now then or in the future!  So to all you file sharing sites who booted me off this year and to the Forums who castigated my use of language and saw fit to banish me to the outer nether regions of t'Interwebnetdom. here's my annual message from Castle Keep chez Swappers Mansions

Merry Wassnames and A Happy New Thingummy!

 and Stay Cool Won't you!?

No comments: