portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Sunday, September 11, 2016

 . . . . . exhibition . . . . . . . .

a film by Joanna Hogg


 . . . . . whose main characters includes two fine artists  . . . . . . . . oh and a house designed by architect James Melvin. . . . . . . ?!

art review that mentions the house . . . . . .here


starring Viv Albertine . . . . of The Slits . . . . . . as D

here on the left . . . 
bought this when it came out . . . . . 


now she appears here in  . . . . exhibition . . . . 


Turner nominee YBA Liam Gillick as H




and who knew that Tom Hiddleston started out in art house movies as he appears here as an estate agent . . . . . I kid you not, and has appeared in Joanna Hogg's work before


I LOVED it!




I watched this film last night and was mesmerised . . . . . . some I guess might have found it odd impenetrable maybe but I thought it was  a feminist masterpiece of extraordinary power . . . . . 




No comments: