portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Friday, October 18, 2024

Leon Redbone - Big Time Woman Commonwealth Pier, Boston, USA 1981

 Now we haven’t had any Leon Redbone for a while and I hadn’t seen this version of a favourite song  may be though because it is poor quality vid I avoided posting before but the sound seems fine and plays enjoyably well so I will bid y’all a jolly Good Evening with this classic

I miss him and pretty much have every offial recording going . . . . . a unique star in that he was enjoyed by both me and my parents( especially my Mum who loved that early 30-40s dance band stuff!) 

I dedicate this to my Mum!

Leon Redbone - Big Time Woman


Full Big Time Woman complete
Leon Redbone Live From Paris, France
 Recorded On October 26th 1992 At The Olympia Theatre.

No comments: