portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Haven't been 'in' for a while folks......my dear Mum passed away last month and things have been taken up with that rather. I'm sure, in fact I know, some of you understand.......Thanks for dropping by 'new' people (there aren't any old people! ED) and thanks for the corrections and the Ry Cooder comments and link from 'Bob'
I'm sorry not to have been posting of late and have just managed to update the link for the broken Bob Supper Club Disc Three for 'Doug'!

So, "I've just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in"............ (the late great Mickey Newbury......)

Enjoy yourselves, it's later than you think.....


Mother & Son - taken by Amy Swapp 2011

2 comments:

sealy said...

Nice to hear from you Andy. That's a lovely picture. Thinking of you.

Andy Swapp said...

Thanks Dave...that means a lot...I'll be back posting mo' mewsic soon enuff!

Meanwhile just having a jibber jabber about stuff......

Check out he link over on the Cooder page from one of my 'fans' heh heh!

It's a doozie but in French!

Mo' later

Swappers