portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, August 02, 2011



In the few minutes between rushing around doing my several jobs (it's complicated!) here's a couple of odd items for your delectation....I thought I would make available a couple of broadcast programmes from the radio, namely the Legacy Podcasts (won't they all have these already? ED....Ha HA, you admitted it. You said 'they all' which means you acknowledge there IS someone out there listening! Ha HAH!.......well, yes 'they ALL' will probably have these but you know me!....yes, I know you very well indeed but 'listening' I don't think so....anyone stumbling across your random blatherings is 'reading' not listening Ha HAH! right back atcha! ED)

........and, before I was so rudely interrupted, the BBC Radio 2 Broadcast by legend Whispering Bob 'The Bomber' Harris, called Dylan's Women' still both worth having if'n you ain't not got 'em! The Legacy Podcasts are narrated by lifelong Dylan fan and poet muso Patti Smith
over on the Dylan page.......duh!

No comments: