portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Friday, August 26, 2011

OK well the perceptive amongst you (there isn't anyone there so how can they be perceptive? ED) will have noticed I haven't been posting lately so here we go back into the fray!
Over on the Music page there's a new (well 2005) set from me and the Swappers Dungeon, sorry Archive that is Iron & Wine and Calexico gig from October 22, 2005  at the Triple Door Seattle, WASHINGTON.
Enjoy!

and while we're about it (who's WE? ED) may as well post some Wilco....like a numpty Brit I first discovered Wilco looking for Wilco [Johnson] from Dr Feelgood and didn't know there was anyone else using the moniker.......well I don't mind admitting I wasn't expecting to like them .....but I DO!

Wilco live in Canada from the same year over on the mewsic page...................


over on the music page, find it here..................

No comments: