portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Bob Dylan - It Ain't Me Babe


I spotted this in the YouTube sidebar and enjoyed this as my first song of the day. It is a terrible video and not worth watching from that point of view but it does catch a lovely version of one of my favourite Dylan songs 'It Ain't Me, Babe' staggeringly loose and yet watch his signals to the band. Turn it up! He is so at home on the stage and can bend and flex within the song structure but boy this band can follow his every nuance and finger flick. Great version but I wouldn't agree with the poster who got a tad carried away . . . . . . lovely version notwithstanding. I don't know where this is from either which is less than helpful but given all that . . . . enjoy! I know I did




go lightly from the ledge babe

No comments: