portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Thursday, June 27, 2019

THE FACES 

OOH LA LA

OUTTAKES SESSIONS
Really should have caught up and posted these two ROIOs from the ubiquitous and now legendary Voodoo Wagon with this fine set from The Faces of Outtakes and different cuts from the Ooh La La sessions so you know it's excellent and has Ronnie Lane on it! There are some lovely (yes, I said lovely!) instrumental pieces on here worth checking that I didn't have and I only had a reduced format version of this so it is well worth the effort of downloading with Mega from New Zealand so you may need to alternate your browser (GoogleChrome does it, as does Firefox, Safari not so much!)
This is fantastic quality so enjoy I know I did!


The Faces - Ooh La La Sessions and Outtakes (more complete 16 track version) plus bonus disc





No comments: