portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Sunday, August 18, 2019

BOB DYLAN  

HYDE PARK July 2019

mutatis mutandis


I have been waiting for this from Big O posted this morning after they posted the Neil Young set from this gig in the park some time back now. I had seen a clip from someone who recorded 'Can't Wait' and it blew my socks off as Bob seemed happier than for a while, while not engaging as such with the audience, this was a set that saw him step it up a gear and he has been doing since about May earlier this year where his voice has taken another leap and yes he is IS actually singing here, he is even dancing and funking up certain arrangements. The quality here too is better than most live ROIOS of recent years and if a audience recording, and I don't normally bother with them anymore, then this is a doozie and well the effort of downloading. 


You will have to ignore the stream of racist filth and pathetic nonsense lately from the Big O comments section but I occasionally half heartedly poke a troll every now and again but the morons have taken it over somewhat but hey I go there for the music. What the guys at Big O find amusing about such a comments section is beyond me as the level of repetitive nauseating sexist racist filth is disgusting but still as the Polish would have it . . . . . not my circus not my monkeys!








Enjoy! I certainly did

3 comments:

Jobe said...

Jeez Dude you're right I just went over to Big-O. I'd rather have no comments than that garbage they're spewing over there.

Andy Swapp said...

I know right! I tried occasionally to fight the racist filth and fight fire with fire but you just get deluged with a torrent of petty playground level filth! I am going to give up leaving comments now I think. It isn't worth it. But still worth a visit to check the music I reckon. All the best Swappers

JohnnyC said...

Thanks for the heads up on this Swappers. Been looking with less diligence than your good self for the reasons outlined in your post... The pieces of crap on the comments as NY
might say... Hope all good with you. J