portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, August 04, 2020

KATE RUSBY

SINGY SONGY SESSION #20

'Underneath The Stars'


So Kate and Damien have done their 20th Singy Songy Session to cheer everyone up as we go along through this virus chaos and lockdown. I for one really, appreciate it and you might do worse to consider buying her new album of cover songs soon to be released. This is an especial favourite and from one of the first of Kate's album I bought, the titular 'Underneath The Stars' It's gorgeous!



Kate said on her Facebook page:


AWWWWWW YEY!!!!!! πŸŽ‰It's Sunday and time for SSS#20!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸŒˆ❤️This week we have 'UNDERNEATH THE STARS' from my........... 'Underneath The Stars' album. Thank you lovely people for galloping along on this journey with us, and thank you always to my gorgeous, talented bunch of lads. ❤️Just stop making me cry ok!!! Extra special thanks to the amazing Damien O’Kane for doing wizardry with technology to make my dream come true this week. πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°❤️🌈☀️You did it!!!!🌟

No comments: