portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Friday, January 19, 2018

  • Not to Touch the Earth
  • The Doors
  • Waiting for the Sun
“Not to Touch the Earth” by The Doors
I am the lizard king, I can do anything

  • Wild Child
  • The Doors
  • The Soft Parade
The Doors - Wild Child

  • Land Ho!
  • The Doors
  • Morrison Hotel






















  • The Changeling
  • The Doors
  • L.A. Woman (40th Anniversary) [Remastered]


  • Black Polished Chrome
  • Jim Morrison & The Doors
  • An American Prayer





















  • Moonlight Drive
  • The Doors
  • Strange Days
Moonlight Drive-The Doors
Song of the hour/day/week/month/well a contender for my favourite track of all time
Let's Swim to the Moon
Lets Climb Through the Tide
You reach a hand to hold me but
I cannot be your guide

No comments: