portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, June 16, 2020


More from the Folk On Foot Frontroom Festival II and the great John Smith. Now I am ashamed to say I did not know John  and it took my son to mention he and his wife had seen him several times and really enjoyed his work . . . . . . . . I found him really good fun and with a self deprecation dry humour a singer and guitarist of great quality . . . . . . . . Enjoy! 
I did . . . . . . .




see his entire set here . . . Front Room Festival II

2 comments:

Jobe said...

Hello my friend. This week-end I've got you in mind with some Richard Thompson shows. I need to know if there is a specific show you're looking for that I might have. I'll check back later. Stay well

Andy Swapp said...

Oh blimey Jobe that's a toughie. I don't know of any really good ones that I don't already have. Arrogant but I may have more than you! I should make a list really but you could try n surprise me . . . . . and frankly you probably will! Ha ha ha!
Thanks for even thinking of me Jobe. Stay safe!