portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Richard Thompson: BEESWING:Losing My Way & Finding My Voice 1967-1975

 RICHARD THOMPSON

"BEESWING"

the first ever (auto)biography by him [and Scott Timberg] out in April (we hope) I mentioned that my order had disappeared from Amazon and I asked on his F/B page but had no info to go on so Richard has updated us on his finally . . . . .it seems to be ready and going to press for publishing in the Spring . . . . . can't wait!



Less than two months until the release of RT’s first memoir - Beeswing: Losing My Way and Finding My Voice. 


Pre-order your copy now or buy on April 6 wherever books are sold: workman.com/products/beeswing


Melia Publishing Services, Ltd.

Tel: +44 1628 633673

Email: melia@melia.co.uk

Website: melia.co.uk for those interested in ordering from the UK.


or any good bookshop



https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/product/Beeswing-by-Richard-Thompson-author/9780571348169


https://www.waterstones.com/book/beeswing/richard-thompson/9780571348169






No comments: