portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, February 09, 2021

The Beatles Outtakes - Floppy Boot Stomp

 THE BEATLES!

"THE RED LIGHT IS ON!"

You may have heard of them!

I posted some top lists of Beatles songs and albums after BBChronicles challenged us to rank the 13 albums in order of preference and then it took me weeks (literally!) to come up with my top 25 single songs or tracks of all time . . . (it changes week by week really so it was kinda pointless  . . . but FUN! 

(see over here . . . . includes 3.5 hour playlist!)

So brother Jobe has posted this set of lil doozies for you comparison freaks and Beatles nuts (who isn't?)

The Beatles - The Red Light is ON - Floppy Boot Stomp




 













That's right a career spanning 7 albums!
that should keep ya busy for a while!

Oh you wanted more? . . . . . I prolly should have posted this . . . (didn't I?) . . . . . . . 


The Beatles-Alternate Rarities 1,2,3 BACK FROM THE DEAD

*NOW BACK FROM THE DEAD
















They're worth it you know . . . . . The Walrus tole me


the walrus was Jobe! . . . 








No comments: