portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Sunday, September 08, 2024

New Single | ZARA PHILLIPS - BLOW WIND from the film ‘Somebody’s Daughter'

 


Zara says:

fillips ‘Blow Wind"Very excited to share with you my new music video!!!

'Blow Wind' This is the title song for my film 

'Somebody's daughter'(on streaming platforms soon)

This song is 

For all of us that have to put our trust in the universe!! and especially my peeps that are searching.

And of course to all my siblings that I have reunited with along the way.

Thank you again to my wonderful team! "

Written by Zara Phillips

Produced by Richard Thompson - RT

All instruments played by RT except

Violin David Mansfield.

Director Liam Galvin

Producer Yvette Rowland

Executive producer Zara Phillips

Make up Zana Moses


Richard says:


"Zara's new video features the closing song from her film Somebody's Daughter - I play lots of instruments, and David Mansfield guests!

Shot in the Medway Estuary..."

No comments: