portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Thursday, September 05, 2024

Rory Gallagher - Live In Vienna 1987 | VOODOO WAGON | A Brother Jobe Special

Rory Gallagher - Live In Vienna 1987

A Brother Jobe Special

This is great and clear as a bell from acoustic songs like Out on the Western Plains ( a personal favourite I loved from my teenage hero Leadbelly) to a loud and raucous live set opener Moonchild all of which feature Rory at his very peak  . . . . . 


                                        Songs
1.Moonchild
2.Double Vision
3.I Wonder Who
4.Nadine
5.Bad Penny
6.I Ain't No Saint
7.Continential Op
8.Bourbon (Cuts Out)
9.A Million Miles Away
10.Out On The Western Plains
11.Walkin' Blues
12.Bankers Blues
13.Loanshark Blues
14.When My Baby Left Me/Shinkicker



 

Rory Gallagher - Out On The Western Plain
 (Live At The Cork Opera House, Ireland / 1987)

No comments: