Love - You Set The Scene | sonic and visual surprises
Perhaps from my top greatest album of all time ( frequently) I loved Arthur Lee's writing and the arrangements seem to have been collaborative but heck this does exactly what it says and sets the scene
Ooh thanks Sealymaestro! The I.T. IS still an issue and it took all day yesterday to post the last lot without the whole thing falling over so it looks like posting may be spotty until I get the whole system replaced - later today?! Thanks for dropping by to show support my man!
2 comments:
If it tops your pops it's rightly so....a spectacularly unique LP...nothing like it and absolutely 100% fab.
Looks like maybe your IT is working?? Long May You Run Swappers
Ooh thanks Sealymaestro! The I.T. IS still an issue and it took all day yesterday to post the last lot without the whole thing falling over so it looks like posting may be spotty until I get the whole system replaced - later today?! Thanks for dropping by to show support my man!
Post a Comment