I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Photographer of the Day : Johnny Callaway (Tenerife 2026)

 we have featured his most excellent work before and he takes many a landscape but also has specialised in band photography too

Johnny says: 

Exit stage right…

No method, no guru, no teacher… just a series of photos from Tenerife that may (or may not) signify something beyond the image.

“Los Cristianos: Still life with vent…” : [ Image (c) John Callaway 2026]

Los Cristianos: Another green world?…” : [ Image (c) John Callaway 2026]

” El Teide. First there is a mountain” : [ Image (c) John Callaway 2026]


Rarer than the usual (preferred?) black & white but none the less for that . . . . he is at home in the dark of music venues to pastures further abroad . . . . . he started following what I was up to when he was in Nepal I think, or was it Katmandu ? Johnny?

Donovan in Concert - First There Is a Mountain
Donovan in Concert 1972. Live on BBC.

No comments: