I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Einstürzende Neubauten - Live at Berlín, Alemania 2004

 From the sublime to . . . . . . well this! 

For my erstwhile ‘new' cousin Geoff Swapp . . . . . . I once went to see this band at the ICA in London being friendly with Floss the then bookshop manager and he tipped me the wink to come see (it was he who got me in to see The Doors at the ICA being interviewed by Robin Denselow at the Album launch of Alive She Cried - sterling fellow!) but this lot were quiet QUITE different and scared the heck outta me! As memory would have it they had jackhammers and road drills and promptly set about the concrete floor and the wooden stage but I have never heard ( or seen ) anything quite like it - and I’ve see the Bow Gamelan Orchestra!!)

Einstürzende Neubauten - Live at Berlín, Alemania 2004

No comments: