portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

FIVE YEARS AGO TODAY WE LOST ONE OF MY DEAREST FRIENDS 



Generous to a fault, kind, funny and an expert film cameraman without equal and universally liked throughout his industry, Stephen was my friend and taken far too young. I miss him 

The last pictures he sent me were from New York and San Francisco where the last shoot he worked on was hectic and had silly schedules  but at least he was able to see his Dad, Alan . . . .  he was able to send funny quips to his pictures and he knew I adored the Flat Iron building and sent these in 2012


Flat Iron Building  ©️ Stephen Blackman 14th May 2012

'Oh the glamour of the movie business Washing my T-shirts @ The Bush St Laundermatt', SF  
©️
 Stephen Blackman 20/05/2012

No comments: