portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Sunday, March 31, 2024

CLASSIC ROCK SONGS OF ALL TIME : SONG OF THE YEAR! | BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - STREETS OF PHILADELPHIA | O MY SOUL

Thanks to Alice for this classic

O MY SOUL

I guess huge amounts of folks (not least Alice over at O MY SOUL!) will hire a hitman when I say I am not SO much a fan of the Boss (Bruce Springsteen not our SW over at FBS!?!  ha ha ha) but safe to say I appreciate him and own ONE Bruce Springsteen album (apart from a greatest hits) see if you can guess which one!? [bet you can’t] . . . . . . . . . . . . 

This song is one of the [many] exceptions . . . . . superbly written and delivered song - Bruce at his best!



Seeing as how so many folk asked (nobody asked you swappers - ED Nary a one!) . . .the only Springsteen I own (apart from Greatest Hits which someone gave me!) and bought when it came out was Devils and Dust! I know!?




No comments: