portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Monday, June 17, 2024

Let’s start the Day (week - ED!) with some Ska! Rocksteady? Reggae revisited! Phyllis Dillon - Love Is All I Had (1969) | Guess I’m Dumb!














image

Sunny and bright here lovely start to the week . . . . . apart from all my white good packing up slowly but irrevocably (just replaced the telebox [that’s not white goods - ED . . . how do you know what colour my TV is!?] the fridge freezer is playing up and keeps beeping!, the cooker lighting mechanism is on the blink so I have to send in a small child with a box of matches [it’s a job! - ED] and now the washing up machine has conked out so I’m taking my smalls down to the river . . . . . drop them in the water!

Guess I’m Dumb too!

Have a great week all n y’all!



No comments: