portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

The Companions of The Rosy Hours!

 I was going to try to convert my cassette to digital and now there is no need . . . . . . . Frank (KilKelly) posted this on YouTube . . . . great fun, great band, great dancing and we loved these guys! My wife and I took the children with the friends we were staying with to see them at a venue for the Broadstairs Folk Festival and we all whirled around the dance floor and thoroughly enjoyed the band. One of the best live gigs I ever went to!


He also seemed to appreciate my posting there so go and check out his work on YouTube and with all his bands and several incarnations it is well worth the search . . . . . 


For Robin Scott R.I.P
&
Frank Kilkelly and the band

No comments: