I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Sunday, September 27, 2026

SUNDAY Missive : Kathryn Williams shares a song . . . . . . Exquisite cover of Jackson Browne’s ‘These Days'

So I might sign off totally the day and the weekend with this from our Kath!

Kathryn Williams explains what she has been up to amongst touring and workshopping and rehearsing and sets a delightfully moving cover of this Jackson Browne song ’These Days’
Kath says:

Hello all on the is rainy Sunday. Here’s a favourite cover of These Days by Jackson Browne from my Relations covers album
To say ‘Hello’ and know that I am still alive and singing . . . . . little more reclusive these days x and sending love


She adds:
Hey all I was going to do a live as it’s been ages but then I chickened out x but I thought I’d just quickly record a song to say Hi . I will do a live one evening this week. I’ve been concentrating on painting for upcoming exhibition in Lancaster on 6 October. And excitingly I’m also making a new album… slowly and surely. It’s coming on and can’t wait to share it with you … hopefully within the year x anyway it’s totally tipping it down here and I have autumn vibes a plenty hence the tank top. 
Let me know how you are doing. Not here to sell you anything or tell you to get injected or drink more water or watch me peel wallpaper… but I guess there is enough of that done much better on here than I could do… so I’ll just stick to singing quietly and painting x 
lots of love x 
as ever Kath x

No comments: