I Can See You - by Paddy Summerfield c. 1986

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Welcome To Fillmore East/West : VA | VOODOO WAGON - An Xray Special

Various Artists - Welcome To Fillmore East/West

From XRay

A VOODOO WAGON SPECIAL

I mean its got The Doors on it!!! Whatcha gonna do!?

XRay says:

 Various Artists - Welcome To Fillmore East/West

Liberated Bootleg

Collection of tracks recorded live at the Fillmore East and West between 1968 - 1971

Excellent Sound!

My Photo

XRay

Keep on Chooglin’ People!


The music is your special friend . . . . . . . 

The Doors - Fillmore East, (N.Y.C. 68)’ Ray introduces [Manzarek]
for Xray and the boys

3 comments:

Jobe said...

Love the video

Andy Swapp said...

Oh thanks so much Jobe! That means more than you will know as I purposely researched and posted it for all at FBS/VW! and thanks for stopping by to comment. I have been getting very paranoid lately that I have overstepped a mark with the Boss and others at FBS/VW and outstayed my welcome there and think I should stop sharing links but you reassure me by staying in touch. Only you stop by from HQ and seem to appreciate what I am up to but hey how I know I ain’t everyone’s cup of tea hey! (it got me kicked off other people's sites before so I am used to it hey?!) Sorry just getting paranoid my friend. Thank you so much!

Jobe said...

Dude, there is nothing to worry about with The Boss or the others at FBS/VW you are still loved !!!