portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, March 23, 2019

The peerless Jeff Harris' blog 'Behind The Grooves' is fundraising and you could do worse than join me in supporting him. It's a great site and whilst the years role around there is a tendency to repeat things Jeff always manages to remind us of missing tracks and greatest hits! 

When I started this blog nearly eight years ago, it was to indulge and share my passion for music with others. In just a few years “Behind The Grooves” has grown from just a handful of followers to over 20,000 strong.
At the present time, I’m...
Jeff says: "When I started this blog nearly eight years ago, it was to indulge and share my passion for music with others. In just a few years “Behind The Grooves” has grown from just a handful of followers to over 20,000 strong.At the present time, I’m struggling to keep myself afloat financially, and for the first time I am making an appeal to my followers for donations. I’m also looking to publish my writing in book form, hopefully in the not too distant future. Donations are optional, and not required. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Anyone that would like to donate to my PayPal can do so at: PayPal.Me/jharris1228Please share and re-blog if you can.I deeply appreciate everyone’s support of my blog. Thank you very much."

No comments: