portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Friday, September 24, 2021

NAT MYERS: WILLOW WITCHIN' makes it twice to recodin' of the day!

 FRIDAY MEWSICS!

WILLOW WITCHIN' WOMAN!

Here from his Kentucky living' room you betcha!

Nat Myers

Here y'all! Nat say:
I wrote Willow Witchin' one day in June. Like all my hot takes, I wanted to do it in a single take, into my phone. So I laid a few down, and with the help of Ariane chose the one that felt the best.
Willow Witchin' got a hundred thousand streams now on snorify. Not that the numbers mean much, but the ears that hear my songs sure do. I appreciate it if you part of that cast.
Here's a take from late July, fore my show in Catskill, NY, cuz I'm in want of content because I'm like Curly Stooge doin whirligigs these past few weeks.
You can catch me doin along with a heap of others 'fore the blue warbler Willie Watson, who is sure to soothe all woebegones.


I got the album and you can too! Get it here, y'here!

https://natmyers.bandcamp.com


Gosh darn I love this song and the youngster singing' it! Show me where to dig my well!



 

No comments: