portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Song and Band of The Day :: WAR ON DRUGS in The Netherlands (2014) and "I Don't Live Here Anymore" - FLOPPY BOOT STOMP

 So Floppy Boot Stomp turns up trumps again this morning (here! sic) and I think it was my children or more specifically my son who mentioned these guys to me and I really like them . . . . . . if you play one thing today play the video . . . if you like that head on over to HQ and sample the set there and as a bonus Silent Way has posted a YouTube of an entire concert . . . . enjoy! I did!


The War On Drugs - Hilvarenbeek, NL. 2014




The War On Drugs - Best Kept Secret Festival
Beekse Bergen, Hilvarenbeek, NL.
June 21, 2014 

Soundboard@320

(not the complete show)

An Ocean in Between the Waves 
Baby Missiles 
Eyes to the Wind 
Under the Pressure 
Burning 
Red Eyes 
Your Love Is Calling My Name  


The War On Drugs - HILVARENBEEK NL 2014 - FLOPPY BOOT STOMP


 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - 

SONG OF THE DAY!

The War On Drugs - I Don't Live Here Anymore

No comments: