portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

PLAYLIST of the MONTH :: Little Village LIVE in Denver CO 1992 | VOODOO WAGON

 LITTLE VILLAGE


Little Village Live on Letterman ‘92


Its not that I missed it . . . . . . (honest)  . . . . . . its just that so much seems to have been going on that I forgot to mention that this is the BEST Little Village concert I have heard in a long time?! Several favourite songs from Ry and John from She Runs Hot, to Crazy About an Automobile (one of the best versions ever recorded IMHO) and Borderline, Memphis and Lil Sister all a resounding success here. You know how there are legendary live recordings that go down in history and this is destined to become one of those. It is simply SUPERB!

All just to say this is my default go to sound on the virtual record deck. This IS my playlist of the month!

Little Village - Live in Denver 1992 - Voodoo Wagon

 Little Village 

Paramount Theatre
Denver Colorado
1992-04-05
Pre-FM Digital Soundboard @320



01. Solar Sex Panel
02. Band Intros
03. The Action
04. Fool Who Knows
05. Crazy 'Bout An Automobile
06. Inside Job
07. Do You Want My Job
08. Alone In The Dark 
09. She Runs Hot
10. Don't Think About Her When You're Trying To Drive
11. Memphis In The Meantime
12. Crying In My Sleep
13. Don't Go Away Mad
14. Don't Bug Me When I'm Working
15. Big Love
16. Little Sister
17. Across The Borderline---Encore Break
18. Half A Boy And Half A Man
19. I Want To Thank You Girl---Encore Break
20. Lipstick Sunset


Ry Cooder - Guitar, Vocals
John Hiatt - Guitar, Vocals
Nick Lowe - Bass, Vocals
Jim Keltner - Drums


Little Village 3 songs

Memphis In Meantime 1992

No comments: