portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Friday, February 16, 2024

Elvis Costello & The Attractions Old Waldorf Theatre November 15, 1977 San Francisco, California THE LATE SHOW | FLOPPY BOOT STOMP

Elvis Costello Old Waldorf SF 1977 (late show) - FLOPPY BOOT STOMP




If you tried out the early set of this from The Boss at Floppy Boot Stomp you know it is well worth having. It is a tad’ hot’ for me but nothing a bit of knob twiddle twaddling ( technical term!) won’t hurt
Highly listenable and FLAC format to boot!

FBS Says

Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Old Waldorf Theatre

November 15, 1977 
San Francisco, California

Late show

FM Source @flac



Setlist:
01. intro
02. No Action
03. (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
04. No Dancing
05. I'm Not Angry
06. (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea
07. Radio, Radio
08. Less Than Zero
09. Living In Paradise
10. Alison
11. Miracle Man
12. You Belong To Me
13. Lipstick Vogue
14. Watching The Detectives
15. Pump It Up


Duration : 50:04

 
Musigny23 notes:
In Sept '89 I was able to make DAT copies of about 20 items from KSAN
reels. In the early '90s I did some DAT trades and since then they
appear to have circulated far and wide. I've seen these items pop up
here a number of times and the uploader had gotten them in trade and
did not know the original lineage. I thought I would get busy and
upload them myself since I put these in circulation to begin with and
I have the original DATs that they all come from.

Have at it! Avail yourself, go on pop on over, you won’t regret it!

No comments: