portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Thursday, September 20, 2018

This just in from the peerless Thea Gilmore . . . . 




THEA GILMORE

Return of the Angels...


Did anyone see on twitter yesterday that a group of musicians busking outside Google HQ made more money in 5 minutes than 10million views on Youtube would have grossed?

This is  crazy time for musicians!


Some of you may remember, way back in 2009
, seeing the way the music business was headed, I built my own subscription service
Angels In The Abattoir. 

It was a wild idea back then! People subscribed and I sent them a song a month.. brand new, unavailable anywhere else at that time.

Together My Angels and I built more than a ‘business model’, we built a community and it was a beautiful thing.
I’m so excited to announce that, with the help of Patreon, the Angels are returning! Better than ever.
I’ll be launching my Patreon site in October and I'd love for you to join me. 

Keep your eyes peeled in the next few weeks for information on how to get involved and for the 'long read' version of my plan.

Until then, if you're still reading...

YOU ROCK!

Here's a video to explain a bit more...

COMING UP

October 12th
Words & Music Festival
Nantwich
Cheshire


BUY TICKETS



Thea net . . .

No comments: