portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Monday, May 03, 2021

St Vincent - Daddy's Home

 ST. VINCENT

I think I first came across Annie Clark known more widely as St Vincent through David Byrne



of course she looked kinda weird . . . . . . 


and then saw her on Graham Norton show over here where she introduced herself wearing red plastic 'sexy' gear and claimed she had invented a guitar . . . . . being lighter to carry it would seem . . . . . . 





and I found her interesting and something of a chameleon which is an artistic idea that has always appealed from The Doors and Jim Morrison 'Changeling' to David Bowie presenting differing persona

Then I saw here latest album and something about the title made me feel uncomfortable 

and her almost unrecognisable!




but then last night I found someone had posted these images of her from earlier . . . . . . . 




and she is clearly very beautiful and enjoys the Bowiesque changeling type persona with make-up, hair dye and photoshop (see Byrne collaboration)

I like her!

Los Ageless - St Vincent - Graham Norton Show


I wasn't expecting this . . . . . . . . maybe 


Pre-order/save the new album Daddy's Home, out May 14th: https://lnk.ilovestvincent.com/Daddys... Listen to "Pay Your Way In Pain": https://lnk.ilovestvincent.com/PYWIP A Triple Seven Pictures Production Directed by Bill Benz Produced by Wes Hager Director of Photography by Kyle Pahlow Styled by Avigail Collins Hair by Pamela Neal Makeup by Hinako Nishiguchi Production Design by Stephanie Joens

No comments: