portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Sunday, September 11, 2022

JEFFERSON STARSHIP (without Grace!) 1995 Fillmore WINTER OF LOVE - HEAVYBOOTZ

 Wow Heavy Bootz went into overdrive the past few days with loads of addictions from my ear the Hippy sixties! Several from Cippolina and Quicksilver Messenger Service, Jimi Hendrix - 1969 - Nine To The Universe [Complete & Unedited] and a couple of Greatful Dead plus a couple of Fewfferson Airplane and then this from the Starship (sans Grace! - I said I would never post anything by the band without the Queen but this is worth checking out for sure!) guest appearance by Timothy Leary (who laugh me everything I know!) the year before he passed away into the stars . . . . . . . . .can you dig it? I think you can!


Jefferson Starship 1995 - Heavy Bootz


Jefferson Starship
The Fillmore, San Francisco, CA
1995-01-04

sbd (DAT Digital Soundboard)
mp3 @ 320 [268 mb]
sq: EX

01 Sunrise
02 We Can Be Together
03 America
04 Count on Me
05 Crown of Creation
06 Midnight Hour (w/Todd Rundgren)
07 Lawman
08 The Light
09 Somebody to Love
10 Hearts
11 Miracles
12 Sketches of China (w/Diana Mangano, vocals)
13 Ganja of Love
14 I'm on Fire
15 Desire poem - Shadowlands
16 Plastic Fantastic Lover
17 Have You Seen the Saucers
18 Volunteers
encore
19 White Rabbit - It's No Secret





No comments: