portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

GET ON THE RIGHT TRACK : Mod:R&B, JAZZ & SKA Vols 1,2,3. | TWILIGHTZONE

 These are fun . . . . . . . 

Including instrumentals like this from Rik and Ade!

(any excuse!)

It's The Mar-Keys - Last Night

Get On The Right Track - Mod, Jazz RnB & Ska - TWILIGHTZONE 1

Get On The Right Track - Mod Jazz, RnB, & Ska - TWILIGHTZONE 2





disc 1:
1. Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker 2. My Babe - Little Walter 3. I Wish You Would - Billy Boy Arnold 4. You Can't Judge A Book By The Cover - Bo Diddley 5. Beautiful Delilah - Chuck Berry 6. Shimmy, Shimmy Walk, Pt. 1 - The Megatons 7. Shake Your Moneymaker - Elmore James 8. I Got Love If You Want It - Slim Harpo 9. Messin' With The Man - Muddy Waters 10. The Walk - Jimmy McCracklin 11. You'll Be Mine - Howlin' Wolf 12. Homework - Otis Rush 13. Oh Carolina - Folkes Brothers 14. Dumplins - Byron Lee & The Dragonaires 15. Housewife's Choice - Derrick & Patsy 16. Rockin' Pneumonia And The Boogie Woogie Flu, Pt. 1 - Huey "Piano" Smith & The Clowns 17. A Certain Girl - Ernie K-Doe 18. She Put The Hurt On Me - Prince La La 19. The Wallflower (Dance With Me Henry) - Etta James & The Peaches 20. I Done Woke Up - Louisiana Red 21. Don't Start Cryin' Now - Slim Harpo 22. You Need Love - Muddy Waters 23. Baby What You Want Me To Do - Jimmy Reed 24. Dimples - John Lee Hooker 25. Hide Away - Freddie King 26. Smokestack Lightning - Howlin' Wolf 27. I'm Talking About You - Chuck Berry 28. Poison Ivy - The Coasters 29. Hitch Hike, Pt. 1 - Russell Byrd 30. Boppin' With Sonny - Sonny Boy Williamson 
 

disc 2:

1. Last Night - The Mar-Keys 2. Shout And Shimmy - James Brown & The Famous Flames 3. Money (That's What I Want) - Barrett Strong 4. Do You Love Me - The Contours 5. Hitch Hike - Marvin Gaye 6. I've Got A Claim On You - Betty Everett 7. I'm Blue (The Gong-Gong Song) - The Ikettes 8. A Fool In Love - Ike & Tina Turner 9. I've Got A Woman, Pt. 1 - Jimmy McGriff 10. I Know (You Don't Love Me No More) - Barbara George 11. Baby It's You - The Shirelles 12. Devil In His Heart - The Donays 13. The Hoochi Coochi Coo - Hank Ballard & The Midnighters 14. She Said "Yeah" - Larry Williams 15. Shout Bamalama - Otis Redding & The Pinetoppers 16. You Can't Sit Down, Pt. 1 - Philip Upchurch Combo 17. Ya Ya - Lee Dorsey 18. Don't Mess With My Man - Irma Thomas 19. You'll Lose A Good Thing - Barbara Lynn 20. Cry To Me - Solomon Burke 21. Get On The Right Track Baby - Ray Charles 22. The Seventh Son - Mose Allison 23. Foxy - The Mar-Keys 24. Sweets For My Sweet - The Drifters 25. Delilah - Major Lance 26. Gypsy Woman - Derrick & Patsy 27. Cleo's Mood - Junior Walker & The All Stars 28. I Pity The Fool - Bobby Bland 29. Young Man Blues - Mose Allison 30. Jack, That Cat Was Clean - Dr Horse

disc 3:
1. I'm Shakin' - Little Willie John 2. Daddy Rollin' Stone - Otis Blackwell 3. Just A Little Bit - Tiny Topsy 4. I've Got A Feelin' - Big Maybelle 5. Burnt Toast And Black Coffee - Mike Pedicin 6. Sugar In My Tea (Cream In My Coffee) - Piney Brown & His Blues Toppers 7. It's Your Voodoo Working - Charles Sheffield 8. Keep On Loving Me, Baby - Otis Rush 9. Think - The 5 Royales 10. Have Love Will Travel - Richard Berry & The Pharaohs 11. Oo-Ma-Liddi - J J Jackson & The Jackaels 12. I Found You - Yvonne Fair 13. Looking Back - Johnny "Guitar" Watson 14. That's A Pretty Good Love - Big Maybelle 15. Uh Uh Baby (No No Baby) - Little Willie John 16. Why Don't You Do Right? - Mark Murphy 17. Oasis, Pt. 1 - The Majestics 18. I'm Going Home - Prince Conley 19. I'm Tore Down - Freddie King 20. That's It Man - The Valentines 21. She's Mine - John Lee Hooker 22. Mess Around - Ray Charles 23. All Around The World - Little Willie John 24. What Kind Of Man Are You - Dolores Johnson 25. When You See Me Hurt - Carl Lester & The Showstoppers 26. Louie Louie - Richard Berry & The Pharaohs 27. I'm A Little Mixed Up - Betty James 28. Seven Day Fool - Etta James 29. Chain Gang (The Sound Of My Man) - Theola Kilgore 30. Burnt Biscuits - The Triumphs

No comments: