portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, May 13, 2023

BRIAN ENO // FRED AGAIN :: MY SECRET LIFE

 


Brian Eno has a new collaboration available which extraordinarily enough features samples from John Prine and in that way two of my most extreme or eclectic, greatest music heroes combine . . . . . . . not to mention this is a collaboration with ‘Fred again' [Frederick John Phillip Gibson] who my daughter has been chasing me to listen to . . . . . . . . 

Album available here at Bandcamp Fred again again . . . .album/secret life

and Brian says on his Facebook page:

My Secret Life vinyl from Fred again and myself is now released. The album isn’t much like anything else I’ve ever put out. I hope you love it as much as I do. It’s released on Kieran Hebden’s Text Records.
I’ve known Fred since he was 15 and even then it was clear he had an extraordinary musical talent - and a sweet nature too. That sweetness runs through everything he touches. - Brian Eno

#EarthDay

My Secret Life

Brian @ Link Tree


No comments: