portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

A few random photos from around the t’Internettiethingamabob!

 

Airplane

Bobby

Hope Sandoval of Mazzy Star photographed by Jeffery Newbury, 1994


The Beatles at Chiswick House in London, England | 20 May 1966 © Robert Whitaker


Roger of The Who at Woodstock

Mick Jagger from ‘Performance’ by Cecil Beaton




Debbie of ‘Blondie’ makes sure those pesky Devo boys are nice n clean

Debbie Harry (without the trademark blonde hair)

Debbie Harry and long term partner Chris Stein



Garth and Maude Hudson - Garth acknowledged my recent Facebook comment about their appearance at Wembley 1974 when I thought they blew everyone else off the stage! - who knows whether it was actually him? I like to tell myself it was!

Fairport Convention rehearsing at The Manor recording studio Oxford


Bobby - is it Rolling Bob? I think it is!

NB - if you own the copyright of any of these photos and want acknowledgement or taken down please leave a message rather than threaten me as recent photographers of Joni Mitchell did! I am happy to credit and if cannot have the decency to ask nicely but threaten me with legal action then you are in the wrong business aren’t you? Happy to comply. It’s all about consent!



No comments: