portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Thursday, November 12, 2020

 BILLY BRAGG

Wow didn't expect to be posting links to a Billy Bragg set this morning . . . . Taylor Swift's new best pal ( I kid you not!? sic) and co-conspirator with my current fave Emily Barker (check my link to both). . . . here he is from NY State University over at the ubiquitous Floppy Boot Stomp! (where else you gonna go? I mean really!) Thanks fellow Enoch!


Mandela Room
State University Of New York
Binghampton NY
1988-04-14
Soundboard @320


01. To Have and to Have Not
02. King Richard
03. The Warmest Room In The House
04. Tender Comrade
05. Greetings to the New Brunette
06. Days Like These
07. Help Save The Youth of America
08. Levi Stubbs' Tears
09. There Is Power In A Union
10. The World Turn'd Upside-Down
11. Valentines Day Is Over
12. Wishing The Days Away (Tape Flip)
13. Honey, I'm A Big Boy Now
14. Waiting for the Great Leap Forward
15. The Short Answer
16. Man In The Iron Mask
17. A New England
18. I Don't Need This Pressure, Ron
19. political Rap
20. A Change Is Gonna Come
21. Between The Wars
22. Walk Away Renee
23. kudos to Wiggy
24. Must I Paint You A Picture?
25. Star

Billy Bragg - Binghapmton, New York, 1988 - Floppy Boot Stomp


No comments: