portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Monday, November 02, 2020

 AMY MACDONALD

The Human Demands

OUT NOW!

My new album by Amy MacDonald with autographed lyric sheet arrived this morning.

Great album and not off the decks yet!               Have I said I really like her? . . . . . . . . . 


Amy store . . . .



Amy web here . . . . .



Amy - Crazy Shade of Blue




I like all her work but previous highlights for me and rarely far from the decks . . . .these two above



Lockdown music from Amy . . . . . . . . . 'Piece of My Heart'


Amy has a corona lockdown message and she says -
"Everyone - this is a song about all of us. We're all going through the same thing right now. It's weird and a little strange and scary. I just wanted to put my feelings into words and I hope you guys get a little comfort from it."

No comments: