portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Friday, November 05, 2021

Bob Dylan setlist Milwaukee and clips from Chicago 11/21

BOBBY'S BACK!



Well guess I should have expected that but boy that was FAST taking down the vids from audience members in Milwaukee and Chicago . . . . . . sorry


Note the new line up and three new members of the band ( I KNOW right!?)

Bob Dylan Fall Tour Dates On Sale


I guess the response is go see him yourself if you can it REALLY sounds worth it given the new material and all . . . 


Milwaukee, WI

Riverside Theatre



SET LIST

  •    Watching the River Flow
  • * Most Likely You Go Your Way (and I’ll Go Mine)
  • * I Contain Multitudes
  • * False Prophet
  • * Simple Twist of Fate
  • * My Own Version of You
  • * I’ll Be Your Baby Tonight
  • * Black Rider
  • * Melancholy Mood
  • * Mother of Muses
  • * Gotta Serve Somebody
  • * Key West (Philosopher Pirate)
  • * Early Roman Kings
  • * Soon After Midnight
  • * I’ve Made Up My Mind to Give Myself to You
  • * Goodbye Jimmy Reed
  • * Love Sick
  • * It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry

Band Members

Bob Dylan - piano
Tony Garnier - bass
Charlie Drayton - drums
Bob Britt - guitar
Doug Lancio - guitar
Donnie Herron - violin, pedal steel, lap steel







To try to make up for the now missing clips there's this from the Dylan website

Missing Notebook Pages

NOV 01, 2018

News Flash – we are not perfect! Due to a printing error, four pages were left out of the handwritten lyric notebook included in the Deluxe Edition of ‘More Blood, More Tracks.’ 


and this from the site too!

No comments: