portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

GEORGE HARRISON - THE PIRATE SONG! - RUTLAND WEEKEND TELEVISION

The previous post about Ringo's Last word with George really saddened me and brought my mood way down. We miss George and are all the poorer for our loss. I often think about Dhani and Olivia and the new film may help go some way to bring us cheer . . . . . .this post below and comment by Dhani made me smile . . . . . . . but first I needed this to really raise a smile. George knew very well what a sense of humour was worth. Though he was known to not suffer fools as he had a professional lifetime of putting up with journalists and their idiotic questioning . . . . . . so in time we needed a pirate to strike fear in their hearts!

No?                          I think so!



There’s just a lot of toast eating. - Dhani Harrison, 2021

No comments: