portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Lou Reed - Live Lollopoalooza 2009 - Floppy Boot Stomp (Brother Jobe)

 Stone me what gear are you in Jobe!??


LOU REED LIVE IN LOLLOPALOOZA 2009


So . . . . . . I took my apron off, made sure her majesty's rhinestones were fully polished, checking my granddaughter has switched from Martial Arts to Stage School, dropped my cobbler's last (my grandfather was a master clogger so he knew) switched from a Sarsaparilla to my staple Elderflower Pressé ice and mint leaf for a treat pinned back my lug holes and checked out the boys over at HQ to find Brother Jobe (we all wear monk's robes now) only to find he has found two gems and this is Uncle Lou in Lollapalooza ( I didn't even now that was a real place!?) and boy is Lou on fire here!



If you listen to one thing today make it this  . . . . . . . turn it RIGHT UP! 
(Check out the sax player Ulrich Kreiger! on Senselessly Cruel and Walk on the Wild Side!)


WAITING FOR MY MAN (10 minutes!) 
LOLLOPALOOZA 2009. Live on the Budweiser stage on Sunday, August 9, 2009

You fer coffee?

2 comments:

Jobe said...

And it's also got Steve Hunter

Andy Swapp said...

Indeed but the sax blew me away here. Kreiger is on fire! What a set! Thanks brother!