portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Friday, March 17, 2023

Album of the Week! | Robert Forster - Tender Years : New Album “THE CANDLE AND THE FLAME”

Robert Forster Tender Years (2023)

"Robert Forster (The Go-Betweens) has a new LP - from The Candle And The Flame 

"I’ve only heard a few songs, but this one really stood out. “ Guess I’m Dumb . . . .  

on Bandcamp available now. We came across Robert from the Go Betweens before but gosh he’s good! This one haunts me . . . . . . . buy the album below at the always worth utilising Bandcamp!

I’m in a story with her, I know I can’t live without her

I can’t imagine one 

(Source: robertforster.bandcamp.com)

we share a lot of taste with the ever brilliant Guess I’m Dumb so check them out . . . . . 

He's even playing in my local pub tonight!!! . . . tickets anyone>?

see links too

No comments: