portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Monday, March 13, 2023

Start the week with Leslie Sarony! ‘WHEEZY ANNA! ‘ and 'JOLLITY FARM' (plus additional colourised updated version from The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band!)

 WHEEZY ANNA!
LESLIE SARONY!

 As racist as it gets but innocuous enough (said old whitey!) . . . . . .  . its the music gets me every time!


and you want more?
Course you do!

JOLLITY FARM!

well they had to get it from somewhere!

BONZO DOG DOO DAH BAND - JOLLITY FARM

2 comments:

SEALY said...

Swappers!!

The Bonzos. My brother and I loved all their stuff. Those first 4 albums were so good. Very hard to pick a favourite but Tadpoles had some stuff that just can't be beaten.
"Shirt" for instance.
"Ali Baba's Camel"....oh my
You have sent me down a Youtube Bozo's rabbit hole and for that I thank you

Sealy

Andy Swapp said...

SEALYMAN!
Always welcome and glad I could help!
;)



Have I ever told you my Viv Stanshall story? Its a killer . . . . maybe some other time