portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Brian Eno: Box Set I - Instrumental (3 CD) 1993 | URBANASPIRINES

 BRIAN ENO

Brian Eno Box 1 (3 CDs) - URBANASPIRINES


Wow Kostas knows how to hit the spot. Having posted some curved balls lately (for me anyway) of maybe bands I didn’t know or appreciate he suddenly hits with my Main Man BRIAN ENO BOX SET!

The box sets are highly collectible if a tad expensive but currently out of print hence their availability here

Check my other entries on Brian on the tag below




Brian Eno on Urban Aspirines HERE
James And Brian Eno on Urban Aspirines HERE
David Byrne And Brian Eno on Urban Aspirines HERE
801 on Urban Aspirines HERE
Robert Fripp And Brian Eno on Urban Aspirines Here 

watch out for ‘vocal’ box coming soon

Brian Eno study iPad drawing Aug 2012 728 × 909 A.Swapp


2 comments:

Kostas said...

Thanks Andy

Andy Swapp said...

Always welcome Kostas and love this one.